The Friends of the Bend Libraries Art Exhibits
The downtown library presents community art exhibits four times a year, and all artists are welcome to submit one or two pieces. Artwork may be submitted on the first day of each exhibit between 4 and 5:30pm, upstairs in the Hutchinson room.
Including the quilts for the Novel Idea theme is brand new this year, and we on the committee are all very excited about it.
Artwork for sale is arranged through the artists via contact information displayed with the artwork with a 10% donation from the sale to go to the Friends of the Bend Libraries, 601 NW Wall St., Bend, 97703.
Artists may submit:
- two pieces, 16″x20″ minimum outer frame dimensions
- works may be of any wall hanging medium
- must be framed unless it is a canvas with internal frame or quilt
- wired to hang from the library’s system
- a value of less than $1000.
- Realistic, abstract and all works in between are welcome, as long as they are within the theme for the show.
Entry forms will be available in the foyer and at the second floor reference desk of the Downtown Bend branch library.
Our topic for the Winter 2020 exhibit is Travel🚀. Please be thinking about work to you would like to share and present to the art committee on January 8, 2020!
Interested in exhibiting your art at the Downtown Bend branch? Please review, complete, and mail in the Artist Agreement Form.