The Friends of the Bend Libraries Art Exhibits
The FOBL Art Committee assembles wonderful pieces of local artists’ works to show in the Downtown Branch. We are always looking for selected works to hang in the Downtown Bend library. If you would like to show your work please consider sharing with our Library community!
Artwork for sale is arranged through the artists via contact information displayed with the artwork with a 10% donation from the sale to go to the Friends of the Bend Libraries, 601 NW Wall St., Bend, 97703.
Artists may submit:
- two pieces, 16″x20″ minimum outer frame dimensions
- works may be of any wall hanging medium
- must be framed unless it is a canvas with internal frame or quilt
- wired to hang from the library’s system
- a value of less than $1000.
- Realistic, abstract and all works in between are welcome, as long as they are within the theme for the show.
Entry forms will be available in the foyer and at the second floor reference desk of the Downtown Bend branch library.
Artwork Delivery Dates: TBA
Are you interested in exhibiting your art at the Downtown Bend branch? Please review, complete, and mail in the Artist Agreement Form.