Calendar of Events
BOARD MEETING SCHEDULE:
Our Board Meetings are held on the 2nd Monday of the month at 3:00 at the Downtown Bend branch library, Hutchinson Room, 601 NW Wall St. There are no Board meetings in July or August.
The Annual Meeting for all members of the FOBL is usually held the 2nd Tuesday of January in the Brooks Room. All members receive an invitation via email or US Mail. If you would like to confirm the date, time, and location, please visit our Contact Us page.
THE FRIENDS OF THE BEND LIBRARIES ART COMMITTEE:
CALL FOR ART:
Artists may submit:
- two pieces, 16″x20″ minimum outer frame dimensions
- works may be of any wall hanging medium
- must be framed unless it is a canvas with internal frame or quilt
- wired to hang from the library’s system
- a value of less than $1000.
Realistic, abstract and all works in between are welcome.
Entry forms will be available in the foyer and at the second floor reference desk of the Downtown Bend branch library.
- July 11 to October 9: “Still Life”
- October 10 to January 8, 2019: “Our Landscape”
Artwork Delivery Dates: TBA
For further information, visit our Contact Us page.